I’d like to thank my friend, Summer Mahan, for nominating me for this award.
According to Summer, I have to share seven 7 random facts about myself:
1. I love watching my three nephews play football better than watching any professional football team.
2. I’ve always wanted to go scuba diving with sharks. Of course, I’d be in a cage.
3. I’d read my first romance novel, Sweet Savage Love by Rosemary Rogers, when I was sixteen, and fell in love with the genre. I still remember the characters: Steve and Ginny. When did you first read yours?
4. I’m still trapped in the 1980’s music. I love AC/DC, Journey, Def Leppard and Bon Jovi.
5. I’m a Disney nut. Eeyore and Minnie are my favorites! Do you have any favorites?
6. I write with the television on and do my best writing when Supernatural is on. What can I say? I love Sam and Dean. Have you ever watched the show? It’s well written.
7. I still feel the movie, The Exorcist, was the scariest movie I’ve ever seen. To this day, I can’t watch it. I know split pea soup, but the demon’s voice terrifies me. What is the scariest movie you’ve ever seen?
I’d like to know seven random facts about you.
I’d like to nominate the following ladies for this award: